Our one-day workshop is an intensive interactive experience which gives you access to exclusive activities and resources. Work through the topics with the insight and guidance of a skilled career change expert. You might even find some new friends who will be your peer support as you make this change!
What does it cover?
The workshop is a healthy mix of thinking and action to create a fresh mindset and equip you with new tools. Topics include:
- Four scenarios of the Self unLimited adventure
- Seven responsibilities of Self unLimited reality
- Redefining self in relation to work or vocation
- Writing the script to tell others about the new Self
- Cultivating a village of professional relationships
- Defining the value you seek and provide in your workscape
- Establishing the rules that guide you in your workscape
- Gathering the resources needed for the new direction
- Developing a program of self-learning and enrichment
How will it help you?
It will enable you to:
- Gain fresh perspectives on work and your relationship to it
- Decide how to lead your authentic vocational adventure
- Create personalised tools to use as you go
- Develop your own work opportunities
- Feel confident and energised to face new challenges
- Whole day workshop; intensive pace
- Being challenged and open to do things differently
- Facilitated conversation and personal reflection
- Creation of content and artefacts to re-use
- Interactive, hands-on group activity
- Small group (6-10 people)
- Public or Private offerings
Who conducts the workshop?
- The workshop is designed and facilitated by Questo.
- Workshop facilitators are people who have been on their own personal Self unLimited journey
When and where are the workshops?
Our next in-person, public workshop is yet to be scheduled – help us decide what location to consider next.
What a participant said
The course was a real eye opener for me. It provided me with a space to articulate where my passions lie and the courage to get out there and make it happen for myself. I discovered this course just after I was made redundant and I was able to make the switch from employee to someone who took responsibility for their professional development and career path.
~ Harry Plant