Ready to take your own Self unLimited™ journey? Our interactive program gives you access to exclusive activities and resources. Work through the topics with the insight and guidance of a skilled career change expert. You might even find some new friends who will be your peer support as you make this change!
Who is it for?
Typical participants include:
- Graduates starting their working life
- Experienced employees pondering big changes
- Retirees redefining their waking hours
What does it cover?
The program is a healthy mix of thinking and action to create a fresh mindset and equip you with new tools. Topics include:
- Four scenarios of the Self unLimited adventure
- Seven responsibilities of Self unLimited reality
- Redefining self in relation to work or vocation
- Writing the script to tell others about the new Self
- Cultivating a village of professional relationships
- Making plans for action and moments of review
- Gathering the resources needed for the new direction
- Developing a program of self-learning and enrichment
How will it help you?
It will enable you to:
- Gain fresh perspectives on work and your relationship to it
- Decide how to lead your vocational adventure
- Create tools to use as you go
- Use your personal resources more effectively
- Develop your own job opportunities
- Half-day or whole day workshops (length and scheduling depends on audience)
- Small group (5-10 people)
- Interactive, hands-on group activity
- At your site, off-site, or virtual
- Facilitated conversation and personal reflection
- Creation of content and artefacts to re-use
Who conducts the learning program?
- Our programs are designed and facilitated by Questo.
- Program facilitators are people who have been on their own personal Self unLimited journey
When and where are the programs?
Our next in-person, public program is on September 8th – get the details – and your tickets – here.