You are not currently working in paid employment. You’ve been made redundant; or your contract expired without being renewed. It’s an uncomfortable uncertain time for you. You want to be working, with income and other value that comes in being employed. You seek support to orientate yourself to finding good opportunities.
The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
~ Ayn Rand
How Self unLimited helps you
When you embrace being Self unLimited, these things happen:
- You make yourself a more attractive employee for organisations; because you have extra skills and abilities that aren’t generally listed on a resume or position description – but are highly valued in day-to-day activity.
- You unlock potential that is hidden or quietly emerging. You give your potential the space to turn into possibilities for which you couldn’t plan or previously imagine.
- You become purposeful about the use of your personal resources, and the creation of value for your full workscape – not just the time spent working for an organisation. This creates good energy for yourself, that you can use to better navigate the sense of being adrift or in limbo.
Start your adventure here
From the Self unLimited collection of resources, we recommend for you:
- Story: Taiss Quartapa shares about how he has transformed by the changing of roles
- Article: Navigating the space in between gigs is challenging, so here’s some advice on how to do it
- Podcast: Episode 14: Hearing from Maire Ruane who was in an in-between space because of a medical crisis, but that didn’t prevent her from doing something purposeful in this space
- Activity: Professional Enrichment Plan as a way to be purposeful about learning and development activity that serves your interests
- Concept: Essential mindsets of being Self unLimited to orientate yourself to a new way of thinking about your relationship to work
Options for learning
From the Self unLimited learning options, we recommend for you:
- eLearning Program: First Steps for Self unLimited for an affordable self-paced on-demand way to learn
- Individual session: Virtual Coaching for a personalised conversation focused on where you are at/going
- Group session: Tutorial sessions for a short single session focusing on one new practice