You have been working for a few years now, and settled into a pattern of working life. You are looking around, and ahead – checking if you are heading somewhere useful. You are open to considering worthy changes before you become constrained by other life choices. You would value some focus right now, with a dash of challenge.
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
~ Alice Walker
How Self unLimited helps you
When you embrace being Self unLimited, these things happen:
- You unlock potential that is hidden or quietly emerging. You give your potential the space to turn into possibilities for which you couldn’t plan or previously imagine.
- You purposefully position yourself for an emerging unknown future-of-work because you’ve done some of the ground work into who you are and what’s important to you. It’s all excellent preparation to better deal with uncertainty.
Start your adventure here
From the Self unLimited collection of resources, we recommend for you:
- Story: Niki Moorcroft shares about how she renews herself when things get a little stressful
- Article: Learning to share; sharing to learn – an invitation to a world-changing behaviour
- Podcast: Episode 10: Hearing from Eric Chan on making career choices that go against the status quo
- Activity: Recommendations for Others to show your appreciation for how someone had a positive impact on your workscape
- Concept: Seven Responsibilities of being Self unLimited to learn about the Responsibilities you personally have for your workscape
Options for learning
From the Self unLimited learning options, we recommend for you:
- eLearning Program: First Steps for Self unLimited for an affordable self-paced on-demand way to learn
- Individual session: Virtual Coaching for a personalised conversation focused on where you are at/going
- Group session: Tutorial sessions for a short single session focusing on one new practice