You have many years experience and life choices behind you. But many years of possibility still ahead – retirement is a long way off. You would like some inspiration to re-energise you. You sense that it’s time to engage with the changing nature of work, and update yourself. You are ready to invest in self and explore what could be different.
Change can be frightening, and the temptation is often to resist it.
But change almost always provides opportunities – to learn new things, to rethink tired processes, and to improve the way we work.
~ Klaus Schwab
How Self unLimited helps you
When you embrace being Self unLimited, these things happen:
- You unlock potential that is hidden or quietly emerging. You give your potential the space to turn into possibilities for which you couldn’t plan or previously imagine.
- You reduce the negative emotions that have been signalling to get your attention, and take positive constructive action to better serve your interests and needs.
- You update and broaden your personal capabilities, so you have a renewed sense of value to offer and to create with/for others.
Start your adventure here
From the Self unLimited collection of resources, we recommend for you:
- Story: Sioban Harnett shares about how she taps into the free constructive advice that is in her good relationships
- Article: Signal’s that it’s time to take stock and see if you need to leave the path you are on
- Podcast: Episode 4: Hearing from Nisha Leena Sinha Roy on different ways she does ‘extra-curricular’ activity in her Scenario 2 workscape
- Activity: Ponderfy Cards to nudge mindsets playfully in a busy world
- Concept: Four Scenarios of being Self unLimited to explore options in how you want to reshape your workscape
Options for learning
From the Self unLimited learning options, we recommend for you:
- eLearning Program: First Steps for Self unLimited for an affordable self-paced on-demand way to learn
- Individual session: Virtual Coaching for a personalised conversation focused on where you are at/going
- Group session: Tutorial sessions for a short single session focusing on one new practice