Our four-part workshop series gives you access to exclusive activities and resources over a 4-8 week period. Work through the topics with the insight and guidance of a skilled career change expert. Do personal work between sessions and get further focused input at the next group session. Build friendships with others who can be your peer support as you make this change!
What does it cover?
Learning is a healthy mix of thinking and action to create a fresh mindset and equip you with new tools. Topics include:
- Four scenarios of the Self unLimited adventure
- Seven responsibilities of Self unLimited reality
- Redefining self in relation to work or vocation
- Writing the script to tell others about the new Self
- Cultivating a village of professional relationships
- Defining the value you seek and provide in your workscape
- Establishing the rules that guide you in your workscape
- Gathering the resources needed for the new direction
- Developing a program of self-learning and enrichment
How will it help you?
It will enable you to:
- Gain fresh perspectives on work and your relationship to it
- Decide how to lead your vocational adventure
- Create tools to use as you go
- Use your personal resources more effectively
- Develop your own job opportunities
- Four x 2.5-hour group sessions over 4-8 weeks
- Small group (physical: 6-10 people; virtual: 4-8 people)
- Interactive group activity; with personal work between sessions
- Flexibility to vary content of Sessions 2 – 4, depending on group member’s interest and needs
- Facilitated conversation and personal reflection
- Creation of content and artefacts to re-use
Who conducts the workshop series?
- The workshop is designed and facilitated by Questo.
- Workshop facilitators are people who have been on their own personal Self unLimited journey
When and where are the workshops?
This series of workshops can be conducted in two ways:
- Onsite at a physical place provided by your organisation, during the day (for a group from the same organisation)
- Virtual on the Zoom platform, during the day or evening (for either a public group or a group from the same organisation)